Down at The Dinah: What The Celesbians and Celebs Will Be Packing
Suzanne Westenhoefer (comic):
1. Cell phone to find friends that are standing beside you but you can't see through the crowds of women
2. Extra panties
3. A good attitude
4. Sunblock to share
5. Prom dress
Bridget McManus (Cowgirl Up, That Time of the Month, Brunch With Bridget)
1. My wife. (Safety in numbers)
2. Advil and lots of it. The best thing about Advil is it's great for hangovers and for an injured groin. When I dance I dance hard!
3. Tons of cash. Especially $1 bills to tip the staff and the "dancers."
4. Bring your sense of humor. You might see some naked women who shouldn't be naked or witness your friend making out with someone they wouldn't if they weren't at the Dinah but it's all in good fun so get ready to laugh.
5. Ear plugs. If you attempt to get some sleep over the weekend you'll need ear plugs because some women don't know when to stop fighting in the hallway and shut off the Tegan and Sara.
Rose Garcia (The Real L Word):
1. A beer bong =)
2. A life vest, because I don't know how to swim. The pools are deep.
3. Ear plugs - my room is next to Whitney's.
4. A pack of white t-shirts for the wet t shirt contest I will be privately hosting after the pool party in my hotel bathroom :)
5. Another phone cause of all the numbers I will be getting.
Briana Stockton (Work Out, Advanced PE):
2. Coconut water
3. Lip gloss
5. Phone charger
Luciana (singer, performing at The Dinah's Hollywood Party):
1. Lip gloss.
2. PG Tips (tea bags).
3. Leotard and 6 inch stilleto heels.
4. She pee!
5. Venus lady shave.
7. Jackie Stalllone poster
8. Meatball sandwich
9. A MAN......LOL!!
Auburn (singer, performing at The Dinah's Friday pool party):
4. Beats by Dr. Dre
5. My Bible
More on next page...